Cheers!! Raise your hand if you remember your New Years Resolutions for 2012? Was losing weight one of them? Who accomplished their goals? Why wait until Jan 1, 2012 to start again.. Follow these 10 commandments and make this holiday season a healthy one.
10 Commandments to Eat, Drink and Be Merry!!
1. Thou shalt eat breakfast
2. Thou shalt step on the scale once a week
3. Thou shalt exercise and move more
4. Honor thy need for sweets but be careful.. use mindful eating
5. Thou shalt follow the U turn method.. if you get off track on the path to a healthy lifestyle make an immediate U turn and get back on the road.
6. Thou shalt Plan, Plan, Plan
7. Thou shalt write it down.. keep your “naughty and nice “ eating list
8. Thou shalt not drink your calories
9. Honor your stress level: lower your expectations around the holidays
10. Thou shalt make healthy substitutes and good choices
Be realistic, be true to yourself and commit now.. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!! Literally.
Follow these 10 rules and have a Happy Hoilday Season!!