Weigh to Go's Services
Each consulting session focuses on setting short and long term goals, developing a personalized plan to accomplish all goals, educating clients on wellness, nutrition, fitness, helping clients understand how to put their knowledge into practice, and teaching clients to stay motivated.
- Private Consulting: Hour long, one-on-one consulting sessions.
- Group consulting: Hour long consulting sessions with two or more people striving for similar wellness goals.
- Phone consulting: Hour long talks held over the phone that run in a similar manner to private sessions.
- Speaking engagements: Wendy Cossman, RN, BSN is available to lecture on a number of wellness and nutrition related topics such as weight management, health and fitness for elders, living with diabetes, stress management, and maximizing wellness. Hypertension, cardiovascular disease, eating disorders, weight loss , wellness
- Personal shopping: Wendy Cossman is available to go grocery shopping with clients in order to teach them to read and understand food labels, easy ways to make healthy food changes, choosing the best foods for one's goals, healthy meal and cooking ideas.
- Individual and Group Cooking classes: Clients will learn new recipes, ideas, and tips to cook nutritious, low calorie meals and make simple changes to their diets.
Payment is expected at the time of service. Payment can be made by cash or check. Please provide 24 hour notice for cancellation or rescheduling to avoid being charged. Rescheduled sessions work on a first come first serve basis.